7 styles that save time and look fabulous
Haircuts that allow you to style less and live more are top of our agenda for 2017. Here are some hot options for you to consider:
- Opt for a Bob or a Lob. Whether you go classic or edgy these cuts are great for weighing down your hair and adding chic to your style. They are perfect for wavy or fine hair.
- If you’re blessed with luscious locks and plenty of them, keeping some length and layers to your hair will make for easy maintenance.
- If your hair is on the finer side having a one length blunt cut just above the shoulders will add the illusion of thickness and make for easy styling.
- A pixie cut looks fab on wavy haired girls and can be low maintenance with a touch of product. It’s also versatile enough to be styled into something edgy when the occasion calls for it.
- A short undercut with a bit of length through the top can be an easy style to manage (this one will depend on the texture of your hair).
- If you’ve got to here and feeling left out because your texture won’t suit any of the above cuts then maybe it’s time to consider a keratin smoothing treatment. This makes for a low maintenance hairstyle, especially on thick, coarse, hard-to-manage hair. Warning - be prepared to ditch the frizz!
- Lastly - steer clear of fringes and bangs especially if you’re blessed with curls. These put the high in high maintenance.